6 Days Tanzania Luxury Tented Camp Safari - Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP & Ngorongoro
In six days Tanzania luxury camping safari visiting Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park. Accommodation is using luxury camping during safari; most of the campsites are inside the National Parks except Lake Manyara and Tarangire. The accommodation at the day of arrival will be arranged for the extra costs by the company.
- You'll go to Tanzania and this tour starts and ends in Arusha (Tanzania)
- You'll visit Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP & Ngorongoro
- Activities: game drives in an pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Day by Day Itinerary
- You'll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for extra cost.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National park
We will pick you from the your hotel 8:00 am and then we drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. The Park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African National Park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings Later proceed for dinner and overnight at Maromboi tented lodge.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park
After your breakfast, and then we drive to Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive National Park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s Western escarpment. The Park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of Elephants; Manyara is famous for a Tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/Tented Camp/Hotel/Campsite.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
After the breakfast we depart from the Camp and driver to Serengeti across Ngorongoro Conservation Area and later arrive on the great Serengeti plains for a different but just as spectacular wildlife viewing experience. You will pass one of the world’s greatest prehistoric archaeological sites, called Olduvai Gorge, and then continue your way over the scrub lands.
Day 4: Full game drive Serengeti national park
After the breakfast you will have a full day game viewing at Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti, Tanzania largest National Park, covers nearly 6,000 square miles of grassland plains, Savannah, kopjes, hills, woodlands, and River line forests. The Grumeti, Mbalageti, and Mara river systems serve as critical water sources and are often excellent sites for wildlife viewing. Beyond the heralded migration of wildebeest and zebra, the Serengeti is best known for its big predators, including cheetah and Leopard, as well as large prides of Lions and clans of Hyenas and able to see the big 5.
Day 5: Serengeti national Park to Ngorongoro crater
Earl in the morning we will start game drive central of the Serengeti. For animals that an active time of the day so there is a lot to see out there late noon back to the Camp for brunch On our way back we will stop at Olduvai Gorge. It s a fascinating archaeological site we will visit if you are interested in history and the Masai tribes enjoying on route game Dinner and overnight at the ngorongoro farm house Tented Camp.
Day 6: Ngorongoro to Arusha
Our last day we starts very early in the morning equipped with a picnic lunch we descend 2000 ft. down to the Crater floor by our 4×4 wheel drive vehicle for game viewing. Let’s explore this Garden of Eden. Ngorongoro is a huge and deep volcanic Crater. There’s rich pasture, swamps, forest and permanent water on the Crater floor that’s why wildlife here is so diverse and numerous
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment (sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees